Monday, May 23, 2011

Rain, rain.

Forgot a had a blog again. Surprise surprise! Well, I suppose I can let you in on a few things that have been happening in my life....or my dog, Muffy's life, for now. As you all know, it is spring. April showers bring May flowers. Well, actually it's been more like May showers bring more May showers. Rain, rain go away. Although, it is nice to see all the pretty trees and flowers coming in. But to me, they are really only pretty when the sun is shining on them ;). Anyways, it's thunderstorm season, ladies and gents, and therefore, it's Muffy's least favorite time of year. When she was younger, it didn't seem like she got as freaked out about the thunder, but my memory is probably just failing me. But I'm pretty sure this year has been the WORST for her, and for us. You see, whenever she gets scared, she poops. Thus the statement "scared the crap out of me" has been very and truly real in Muffy's life. As annoying as it is to clean up, it is hilarious at the same time. The other day, or week, whatever, there was a firework (which she freaks out about too) outside somewhere, and my mom rushed over to pick her up and put her in the cage....PLOP. Mid-air, and amidst the shaking and panting, she pooped. Literally 5 seconds after the firework went off. Amazing how she can poop on command like that...unreal and hilarious. As of late, she hasn't been pooping as much when it thunders, but she just shakes and pants for hourrrrrrrrs even after the storm has passed. It's a bummer that even after 9 years (63 dog years), she has not grasped the concept that the fireworks, the thunder, and even the vacuum cleaner are not going to hurt her. (Unless your name is John Allen and you are the one holding the vacuum). Ahh the life of a dog.

Well, other than my dog entertaining me, summer's a bust. It's so freaking boring. I literally sit around all day. You can only wipe the kitchen table so many times..

My job starts soon. I'm going to be working at a summer day camp. That'll be fun. I called them about 3 weeks ago, and just got my application a few days ago. My sis and bro work there though, so I guess they are part of the application process. I have to schedule an interview though. I hate interviews. John didn't have to have an interview, or even apply for that matter. Figures, that goes along with how the rest of his life is. Everything is spoon fed to him. I'm not bitter. Summer is boring. Sorry there's so much space in between my blogs. Who knows when the next one will be. Gonna go take my dog for a walk now. Deuces.

2 comments:

  1. It is REALLY not even an interview. Srsly

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least youre going to IRELAND. can i come?

    ReplyDelete