Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Apologies

Dear 7 people who actually read this,

I regret to inform you that I suck at blogging. I don't know when it's appropriate to write a new blog. Days?  Weeks? Months? Whatever the case, 2 of the 7 people who read this just yelled at me because it's been like a week since my last one. So I spose I'll write one now, and maybe I'll keep them in the 3-5 day range? Sounds about right. I don't understand why I'm using capital letters. I'll stop now. anyways, i have this paper due after easter break. it's six pages long. it's for my human diversity class. it's called an "integration paper" whatever that means! just kidding. i know what it means, chill. SIX PAGES THOUGH?? i don't even know how to write. i didn't know how to write in high school, so i don't know what makes it any different in college. all the papers i write in college are usually about a bunch of nothing and they're all 2, count them 1,2! pages long. six pages is like...my whole life. plus more. i don't even know if i could tell my whole life story in 3 pages, let alone an integration of diversity in my life in six pages. i don't even know if that sentence made sense, and i'm not even worried about it. well, now that i've used the words "i" "don't" "even" and "know" like a billion times in the last four sentences, i think i'll move on. and that's my problem. i dont know what to move on to! i know, i know, don't end a sentence in a preposition. hey, the first step is admitting. i deleted my facebook, as stated in my last blog, so that i could start a blog and not be addicted to facebook anymore. yeah, that lasted what, three days. it was a nice break while it lasted though. kind of. oh i have a good idea. sometimes i have days when i write poems. here are some of them i wrote last semester during finals (clearly) :


I aced my final, and that’s for darn sure,
I didn’t wear a bra, or even take it out of my drawer.
When I came home from my test I was locked out,
So I called Kath, but she was out and about.
Maybe one day I’ll get my id back,
But until then, everyone will pick up my slack.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I hope you didn’t ef up your final too.

Sittin’ in the lib
Are ya feelin’ my vibe?
Candy canes and hot choc,
Why yes, I have a mental block.
Hurts to type,
About my finger I will gripe.
We’ve only written about 120 words,
Probably something about those birds…
We listen to two songs at once,
And also those frigid cold wind fronts!
We have just been sitting here talking,
Because it’s too cold outside to be walking.




So yeah, that's me. maybe my poem juices will come back, because it's almost finals week again.
ttfn! ta ta for now!





2 comments:

  1. don't ever be a psych major. i have had to write 6 14 page papers in the past 2 weeks... and i have more coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 pages is like my life.. haha love you

    ReplyDelete